BECOME THE OWNER OF MINI 230
Yacht at your fingertips
The MINI 230 yacht in the basic offer is a unit that is immediately seaworthy after the rigging.
Additional elements of the equipment allows you to adapt the MINI 230 to your own preferences.
Order in a few simple steps:
- We prepare an offer based on customer data
- After agreeing the offer, the customer receives the documents to be verified - the contract, the conditions of collection and transport
- After receiving a pro-forma invoice, the customer pays the value of the agreed advance
- Within 15 business days of receipt of the payment, the MINI 230 yacht(s) is (are) ready to receive (period depends on the moment and size order)
Pickup place: Nowy Redzeń 101H, 95-040 Koluszki, Poland
1. Carriage by a transport company - preparation of the yacht(s)One yacht - a unit prepared for carriage by a transport company:
(a) One yacht on the pallet - pack with a mast and a pack with a daggerboard are inserted under the yacht in the main package. The whole is placed on the pallet dimensions 330x120cm (combined three pallets: 110x120cm). Total weight (without pallets): 55 kg
(b) Two yachts on the pallet - two main packages (along with additional ones - as in option (a)) placed on one pallet (dimensions as in option (a)). Total weight (without pallets): 110 kg
You cannot set anything on the top of packaged product !!!
2. Delivery by the manufacturer:
We deliver up to 6 yachts using the manufacturer's own transport.
3. Own collection by the customer:
(a) Yacht picked up without packing
(b) The yacht is wrapped in shrink wrap; mast transported separately
(c) Yacht packed in a pack (pumi material 65g/m) completely covering the unit; mast transported separately
The cost of transport is borne by the customer.
We help in organizing a comprehensive transport service after the client accepts its costs.
The yacht is packed in an industrial, durable cardboard box. The whole consists of three packages:
- Dimensions (length-width-height): 240x120x110 cm
- Content : MINI 230 hull with fittings, rudder blade with yoke, boom, aluminium stand, sails
- Dimensions (length-width-height): 320x15x9 cm
- Content : mast with fittings
- Dimensions (length-width-height): 150x22x4 cm
- Content : daggerboard
The cost of packing is borne by the customer.
Packing is not required fin case of own collection or transport by us.